ADMISSION PROGRAMME - 2021
NOTICE : The students who have applied for admission to PG courses must update their result immediately on their registration portal to be considered for admissions. These students must update their marks immediately on their dashboard. Click here to update your result
|Programme Title||Start Date||End Date|
|Admission 2021-22||18 th June, 2021||15 th July, 2021|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR THE APPLICANTS
NOTE: KINDLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- Candidates are required to apply online only. No other mode of registration is permissible.
- Website is best viewed in Chrome and/or Mozilla Browsers.
- Candidate is required to submit the registration fee of ₹ 50-00 through Online Banking and same can be paid either online with Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Information given ONLINE at the time of Fee payment cannot be changed at later stage. So be very careful while filling up the information in Fee payment Online Form.
- After the transaction is successful student can fill multiple forms for different campuses/colleges and different courses with the same TRANSACTION NUMBER (A 12 digit number generated after successfull fee submission).
- Kindly also undergo the user manual in the portal to assist you in filing the online admission form.
- Kindly keep the documents ready with you before you start filling the form ONLINE.
- Entries in the online application form should be entered only in English.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- The size of the .jpeg file should not exceed 80 KB.
- Make sure that the photograph is coloured and taken against light colored background (preferably white).
- The candidate should look straight at the camera with a relaxed face while taking the photograph.
- If the candidate wears glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible.
- Photographs of candidates wearing caps, hats and dark glasses would not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Candidates are requested to fill the entire information by him or herself to avoid possible errors.
- Mobile number and email-id will be used for conveying information to the candidate. So it is expected from the candidate to provide their own personal email id and mobile number (or email id and mobile number which a candidate can access himself.)